Monday, February 04, 2008

Nectar: Designher Gals Logos

So I was browsing the net, like I always do, and I came across Designher Gals, a site where you can personalize figures of women to create your own stationary or gifts. The "girls" are very cute and you can make one in no time that looks just like you. After reading the site, I found out that in exchange for a little publicity and more importantly to help spread the word about Stage IV Breast Cancer, you can have a girl made at no charge for your blog or website.

Go to The Honeycomb to see the girl Designher Gals made for me to use. Soon HappyBee will have one too, and you will be able to get a glimpse of our personal looks and style.

Go to Designher Gals to make your own. If you want one for your blog, go to their sister site Gal to Gal .

Thanks Designher Gals...and learn more about Stage IV Breast Cancer and what you can do to help go here .

No comments:

The Hive

The Honeycomb