Friday, January 25, 2008

Colony Review: Turbo Jam


Okay, I bought a sort of "preview" version of Turbo Jam about a year ago. I loved the Sculpt portion, and the Cardio Party was fun...but my two year old would never let me get through it, so I put it away in favor of quicker workouts that I could do in parts.

So now, he is infatuated with watching Diego, Spongebob, and Sesame Street, and I can concentrate on my waistline again. So, I ordered the original Turbo Jam 5 DVD pack from Amazon for a great $39.00.

My last go with Turbo Jam left me feeling revived, and about an inch or so off my waist in a really short time. I need a good 5 inches off my waist, so I am ready to get the Turbo Jam party started...

So over the next few weeks, look for my reviews of Turbo Jam as I work my way through the workouts, and I will let you know how effective or ineffective they are. And since I am both dedicated to my waist and my Queen Bees, I will be following a five day schedule per week, to give you maximum gain and to give me maximum loss!!!!

No comments:

The Hive

The Honeycomb