Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Nectar: HiJinx Noggins

I love handmade and personalized items, they are great for picky people like me, who really like things made just for them. On Etsy, one of my favorite sites, you can
find lots of wonderful goodies that are tailored to your special needs.
After purchasing a brown heathered wool coat, I needed a special hat to go with it.
I found this site on etsy:



HiJinx features Noggins, crocheted hats in a bunch of great colors, that hug the head and feature a short brim that can be worn up or down. This was my first noggin:



It went perfectly with my coat, it fit perfectly on my head,and it was perfectly stylish and affordable at only $15.00.....YES, $15.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so happy with my first purchase that I decided to buy another,and I cannot wait to receive it so I can add it to my hat wardrobe. With Michigan winters being long and cold, these hats will get plenty of wear and will keep me warm and stylish!!!!

Thanks HiJinx!

Go visit HiJinx and her noggins at Etsy

1 comment:

hijinx said...

Thanks so much for featuring my nogs. I hope you love the new one coming your way :)

The Hive

The Honeycomb