Monday, January 28, 2008

Turbo Jam: Learn and Burn

Okay, I love this workout.
Chalene Johnson, the perky leader of the pack, is the type I usually hate...skinny and telling me to do one more, just one more...but I LOVE her! She is upbeat and perky, but also understanding and fun. She stops mid workout, and admits that since she is the leader, she can stop when she gets tired and let us do the work. I love that, an honest skinny woman telling me to do one more!

Besides Chalene, am so impressed with the arsenal of moves that she employs to get her brood, now including me, in shape. They are easy, but you can also see how doing hundreds of them over the course of a month are going to lead to smaller waists and leaner thighs, and that is just the type of results I am looking for. There are 11 moves, she calls the Elite 11...and they are sure to get me in shape.

I will do this for about a week and a half...then I will let you know how I feel, how I look,and about the next video in the series.

No comments:

The Hive

The Honeycomb