Friday, January 18, 2008

Colony Reviews: Insolia

I love a four inch heel...there is no better cure for a pair of short legs.
Unfortunately, is not a reciprocal love affair, as four inch heels are pure torture
for my low archs. I have chosen to suffer in some instances, where style was simply a priority, but for the most part, I forego those heeled beauties for more pratical (yet still cute) shoes.

TADA!

These Insolia High Heel Inserts are like the fairy godmother of shoes. They WILL NOT make a four inch heel feel like a flat, but they will shift your weight off the ball of your foot, where most of the pain occurs, and give you a more balanced and much more comfortable experience in your teetering shoes.

I have found that I can dance for hours in my three to three in a half inch heels now, with no problem. As for those four inch babies, I have decided to give those up for 2008...there is simply no need to torture onesself!

-HoneyBee

No comments:

The Hive

The Honeycomb